News and Highlights
- June 2018: Congratulations, Sebastian Rosenzweig! His abstract for the Joint Annual Meeting ISMRM-ESMRMB has received a summa cum laude award (top 5%).
- June 2018: Jens Frahm of the Max Planck Institute (MPI) for Biophysical Chemistry receives European Inventor Award for fast MRI - highlighting the invention of FLASH in 1986 and our joint work on real-time MRI from 2010! More.
- March 2018: Congratulations to Tanja Otto! She has received a certificate as a radiological technician for cardiovascular imaging from the Deutsche Röntgengesellschaft.
- January 2018: Sebastian Rosenzweig has received the Gö-VIP-16 Clinical Science Award of the Faculty of Medicine in Göttingen for the manuscript "Simultaneous Multi-Slice Reconstruction Using Regularized Nonlinear Inversion: SMS-NLINV" published in Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. Congratulations!
- November 2017: We welcome Xiaoqing Wang as a new postdoc in our group.
- July 2017: Workshop in Göttingen: ESMRMB Lectures on MR - Parallel imaging: Basic and advanced reconstruction concepts
- June 2017: We have received funding from the DFG for the project "Ultrafast and robust 4D-magnetic resonance imaging for cardiovascular applications"
- April 2017: A publication of Martin Uecker, Peng Lai (GE Healthcare), Michael Lustig (UC Berkeley) and colleagues has been honored at the annual meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine as the best-cited paper of the year 2014 of the journal Magnetic Resonance in Medicine - the leading journal in MR methodology. The title of this work is "ESPIRiT - An Eigenvalue Approach to Autocalibrating Parallel MRI: Where SENSE meets GRAPPA". More.
- December 2016: Sebastian Rosenzweig's thesis "Simultaneous multi-slice reconstruction by Regularized Nonlinear Inversion" was accepted as master thesis in physics (A+).