Coming meeting of the Working Group on
Integrated Control in Oilseed Crops
page updated 2015-11-25
We are happy to announce that the next meeting of the ICOC Working Group will be held at the Institute of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences of the Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tartu,Estonia.
In this meeting we will present and discuss recent advances in pathology and entomology research towards improved crop protection in oilseed production, with a focus on oilseed rape.
- The role of biocontrol in pest and disease management
- Conservation biocontrol and habitat management
- Plant breeding for pest and disease resistance
- Pesticide resistance and its management
- Agronomical solutions
- -and more!
This will be an informal and lively meeting with an emphasis on discussion and will include sessions leading towards grant applications for EU projects.
Please circulate this information among colleagues
=> click here for downloading a PDF version of this announcement which can be used for this purpose.
Registration via our Estonian host's website; details to follow soon!
Early Bird Fees:
- Students..................90 Euros
- IOBC-Members...140 Euros
- Non-Members.....260 Euros
Late Registration Fees:
- Students...............140 Euros
- IOBC-Members...190 Euros
- Non-Members.....310 Euros
Abstract Submission: 15.05.2016
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Eve Veromann, Institute of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences of the Estonian University of Life Sciences(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Dr. Malgorzata Jedryczka, Institute of Plant Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences (email@example.com)
- Dr. Samantha M. Cook, Department of AgroEcology, Rothamsted Research(firstname.lastname@example.org)